Making the Map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making the Map

A Marauders-Era RPG. Make your character and write Hogwarts History - Marauders' style!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaints [Read BEFORE complaining]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyzarine Sistine
Admin
Cyzarine Sistine

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Complaints [Read BEFORE complaining] Empty
PostSubject: Complaints [Read BEFORE complaining]   Complaints [Read BEFORE complaining] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:44 pm

If you wish to make a complaint about the content of a PM or post on the site, this is where you go to set about complaining. This is supposed to be fun, so if anyone is getting insulted through this forum I want to know.

If the message is posted (a reply or topic):

> Please supply a link to the message, or a copy of the message (the whole message).
> With some of these messages, the offensive material might simply be part of the roleplaying, so please don't think we don't care if we chose not to respond about this. Usually, the person who posted the material will be PMed to inform them of the complaint, even if no other action is taken.

If the message is PMed:

> Please supply a copy of the full message sent to you.
> Again, some of it may simply be a misunderstanding, though this is less-likely to be the case, I admit. If the sender apologises, I expect it to be accepted and for everyone involved to move on.

Any problems like these should not interfer with the roleplaying. The Chat threads are for arguing, where either me or another administrator can act as 'referee'. Administrators will interrupt any such arguments if they feel the need. This, as I've said, is supposed to be fun.

I hope we never have to resort to these methods, but if I feel it is nessessary I will remove your PM privilages for a certain amount of time (you have 2 warnings before you are banned). Further problems and law-breaking content may result in account deletion.

To end on a lighter note, please have fun roleplaying, and feel free to ask me any questions.

Admin out.
Back to top Go down
https://makingthemap.rpg-board.net

Complaints [Read BEFORE complaining]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Making the Map :: Admin Stuff :: About-
Jump to: